Our vision is your vision!
View Pointe Vision + Style is committed to providing exceptional eye care, a personalized frame and lens styling experience, along with caring customer service.
Whether it’s a routine eye exam, an ocular emergency or monitoring of ocular disease, we are here for you. Our state of the art office allows us to diagnose and treat both acute and chronic eye conditions.
We are your independent, locally owned optometry practice. We want to take care of all your eye care needs including glasses, contact lenses and eye health concerns. We know you have choices for your vision and we hope that you choose us!
*Please call our office in case of ocular emergency. We will do our best to accommodate you during business hours, alternatively, the Misericordia Urgent Eye Care Centre is located at 99 Cornish Avenue in Winnipeg and is available 24/7 for eye emergencies.
Meet the Team
Dr. Janelle Driedger
Optometrist + Owner
Dr. Janelle lived in the area throughout University and saw a need for a local optometry practice. Moving back to the area after optometry school, the need for a local optometry practice was still evident. After five years of working in other areas of Winnipeg, Dr. Janelle is excited to (finally) open View Pointe Vision + Style, offering her patients a full-scope optometry practice and optical boutique in their own backyard.
- Raised in Manitoba, educated in Tennessee
- Southern belle at heart
- Certified eye nerd and glasses junkie
- Has an eye for style + design
- Dog mama (to Bella + Lola)
- Voted most likely to have a pink office in optometry school
- Lives for stamps in her passport and Starbucks mugs in her cupboards
- Nouveau retiree
- Office Mom, proud Mom
- Red hair, green thumb
- Nana to two fur-babies
- Loves palm trees and an ocean breeze
- Has spent many years puffing air at people’s eyes
- Can’t get enough sparkling water or sparkly jewelry
- Sushi and Netflix junkie
- Wife and cat mom
- Basically a human Jukebox
Interested in joining our team?